- Pair your iPhone with your car's Bluetooth.
- While iPhone is connected via Bluetooth, hold down home button to activate Siri.
- Talk to Siri through Bluetooth. She'll respond back over Bluetooth.
There are a few issues with this:
- The first time you press the home button and Siri beeps, it doesn't seem to work--I've had to press it a second time for her to start listening.
- Obviously this isn't an ideal solution; it's not hands-free. You still have to press the home-button on your iPhone, but at least you don't have to look at the screen to do so.
- Many of Siri's answers are visual which means you do have to look at the screen. For instance, I asked Siri to read my email, and she said "sorry, I can't do that yet."
Leave comments here with your experience...